1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
12 oz mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Add butter and brown sugar a mixer bowl.
Beat at medium 1 minute.
Add eggs and vanilla, mixing until combined, about 1 minute.
Add flour, baking powder and salt, mix until well combined.
Fold in mini chocolate chips.
3. Shape into 2 10” by 2” logs and place on a lined or greased baking sheet.
4. Bake 22 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool 30 minutes.
5. Lower oven temperature to 300 degrees.
6.Slice logs into about 1/2 inch slices and place on cookie sheet.
Bake 15 minutes.
Flip slices over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
7. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Drizzle with white chocolate. (optional)
8. Store in an airtight container.